RATS – Rapid Application Tourniquet System Is the fastest tourniquet on the market, and proven in combat. Invented and patented by a 28 year Special Forces Medic with multiple combat trauma experiences under his belt. The RATS uses a solid vulcanized rubber core with a nylon sheath, combined with a unique locking mechanism to make an incredibly fast tourniquet to apply to self or others. No other tourniquet compares to the RATS when being used under stress in terms of time or ease of use.
The RATS is:
- Easy to learn and use
- Simply designed and allows for one handed use
- Small and takes up minimal space allowing you to store them almost anywhere
- Designed to also allow for use on small limbs, i.e. working dogs
- Proven to be effective in occluding blood flow in both upper & lower extremities by the U.S. Army's Institute of Surgical Research
- Patented U.S. Pat. No. 9,168,044
We guarantee that each RATS Tourniquet you buy from us is 100% genuine, so you don't waste your time guessing.